Why do our customers work with us?
Probably it is because given we get asked for the WHY of our common entrepreneurial commitment, we answer as follows:
- good enterprise software development processes are
purely collaborative, internally as externally
- building digital products with all its challenges and complexities is
pure team fun. Neither a battle nor a conflict.
- probably the most challenging and
deciding miles of a digital product: the first mile, the last mile. Those are the type of miles we love most and tend to master extraordinary.
- a certain degree of a company's software professionalism nearly always requires
expert support and capable enablers
we'll evolvewith every success our products have gained for clients
- "websites" are history, the future is diverse and massively
differs from up-to-datesolutions
...once we've finished what was requested and ordered, clients and partners will have the urgent desire to embrace us strongly.
What do we offer our customers?
How do We work?
Ensuring the quality and aim to achieve requires professional and fun-to-work with sub-processes and software systems that support our daily handles. Choosing the best methods or systems to achieve our internal goals and goals we agree on with our customers always includes these considerations:
long-term usage and reasonable learning curve
To get more into detail, check out some of the systems that are used to make progress:
- Notion (documentation & project management) - note that anything you read on our website has its source in our Notion space. So what is being exposed to the outside world is 1:1 what we set as internal standards that are documented and that do base on common agreements.
- Google Workspace