BUSINESS ASSISTANCE | remote/on-site | marginally-employed 8h per week | Job Ad
Mashed together in October 2021, we aim to reach the next stage and hire you as the BUSINESS ASSISTANCE for our software development agency 🙏. We aim to be a steadily growing company
based in AT-8010 Graz, looking for someone to help us
to assist with organizational tasks and organize/manage the completion of business-related issues.
Can you imagine being part of a surrounding like this one?
- Remote work is part of our international culture
- Freedom and responsibility are what it’s all about
Are you good at this?
- Proactive mindset, as well as excellent organizational skills
- Contributing to a pleasant and fun working environment by supporting team members with common administrative tasks
- Handle communication and information exchange with our accountant/tax consultant or other partner & official authorities
- Basic accounting issues like creating invoices and organizing invoices or doing bank transactions
- Manage the coordination with business partners that kick in to ensure company stability and growth
- A passion for people and growing things, as well as an approachable personality
- Proficiency in MS Office or Google Workspace. Desirable, as you’ll need it: Notion for task management, Fastball for accounting issues, Discord for remote communication
- Good communication skills in German and English (written and spoken)
Do you like the possibilities and benefits we offer you?
Flat organizationand hierarchies
- A culture of deep
respect, support, and humanity. Please check out our company manual including our social code of conduct for details
- Possibility of being part of something
valuable and fast-growing
- In case you’re even interested in how it works to create software/web applications or have a career switch in mind, we’re happy to help and
guide you on your journey to learn to code!
The salary for this position is
448,00 € gross / month for 8 hours a week. As a result, this job is marginally employed (the counterpart using the German language to express this is the
Want to join us? Great. We’d love to meet you soon! E-Mail to send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org